JEREMY CARVER, FCSI
Principal | Los Angeles, CA
Jeremy Carver, Principal at Ricca Design Studios, has over 21 years of Foodservice Consulting experience. He has successfully completed over 200 projects within the K-12, Central Kitchen, Healthcare, Culinary Arts, and Business & Industry Markets. With expertise in design and project management in the foodservice industry, Jeremy is a specialist in preparing complex designs and documentation. His attention to detail and extensive experience working across various design platforms, specification writing, and budgeting, resulting in projects that exceed clients’ expectations by delivering exceptional cost and operational efficiencies. At Ricca, Jeremy leads with a proactive approach to working with the design team and stakeholders to achieve their objectives in order to ensure a productive project and a successful approval through regulatory may it be DSA, Local Health Department, CDPH, or HCAI.
Rio Hondo College
AA in Business Administration
Long Beach City College
AA in Architectural Drafting
CSNA - California School Nutrition Association
SELECT EXPERIENCE ALL MARKETS
▪ Epson, Los Alamitos, CA**
▪ Kayne Anderson, Century City, CA**
▪ Honda R&D, Torrance, CA**
▪ Antelope Valley Hospital, Lancaster, CA**
▪ Aurora Tempe, Tempe, AZ**
▪ Ashirwad Restaurant, Upland CA**
▪ Beaumont High School Culinary Arts, Beaumont, CA**
▪ Cal High Culinary, Whittier, CA**
▪ Desert Parkway Behavioral Health, Las Vegas, NV**
▪ Discovery Ventura, Ventura, CA**
▪ Fresno USD Central Kitchen, Fresno, CA**
▪ Irvine USD Central Kitchen, Irvine, CA**
▪ James Lick High School, San Jose, CA
▪ Kaiser West LA, Los Angeles, CA**
▪ LA Harbor College, Wilmington, CA**
▪ Lakhani Central Kitchen, Olathe, KS**
▪ Long Beach City College, Long Beach, CA**
▪ Metro State Hospital, Norwalk, CA
▪ Moreno Valley HS, Moreno, CA**
▪ Newman Center, Los Angeles, CA**
▪ Oakland USD Central Kitchen, Oakland, CA**
▪ Orange USD Central Kitchen, Orange, CA**
▪ Patton State Hospital, Highland, CA
▪ Sacramento Behavioral Health, Sacramento,CA**
▪ Sacramento City USD Central Kitchen, Sacramento, CA**
▪ Sierra Center Behavioral Health, Sierra County, CA**
▪ Sinaloa Park, Thousand Oaks, CA**
▪ S-Mart Central Production Facility, Juarez, MX
▪ Thompson Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA
▪ Wolfe’s Market, Claremont, CA**
▪ Woodland CC, Woodland, CA**
What inspires you?
I enjoy helping people pursue and achieve success
What are you most passionate about?
Love cycling. Have a collection of bikes in the garage that all get well-ridden.
A glass of Whiskey
What's your favorite dish, or your signature dish?
Bún Thịt Nướng
What's your favorite place to travel to?
Southern Utah continues to draw me back every year. A place with towering hoodoos, a vast collection of slot canyons, graffiti of the past (petroglyphs), and night skies far from the city lights. Home to Highway 12 which must be one of the most beautiful drives in the world.