Qualified candidates should be able to:
· Accurately create drawings using company standards with minimal supervision to
create and update SD, DD & CD phases of Contract Documents for Project
· Create 3D Revit models for BIM cross-disciplinary coordination and construction
· Develop all documentation, refinement of project budgets, assist with shop drawings
and field inspections
· Coordinate with contractors, project team members, and clients during all phases of
design and construction administration
· Strong understanding of architectural project workflows and project management
· Have strong teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
2 years of experience with Revit for Architecture preferred. Foodservice and AEC knowledge
a plus. Proven work experience appropriate to the responsibilities of this position.
Ricca Design Studios is a culinary design firm headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO.
For almost 50 years, we have collaborated with architects and interior designers to create
kitchen concepts that bring the right combination of sights, sounds, and aromas to the
dining area. We are passionate about culinary design and have built a team of visionaries
to be leaders in the trade, establish standards, and create what’s next in culinary design.